Rudy Giuliani siger, at valgsvindlen er så systematisk og udbredt, at det er umuligt ikke at komme til den konklusion, at der var en organiseret, central plan for at stjæle valget fra Trump.
Giuliani sagde, at der var et mønster for de påståede uregelmæssigheder i nøglestater, der foreslog, sagde han, en “plan fra et centraliseret sted” til at begå vælgerbedrageri i byer kontrolleret af demokrater.
I halvanden time i det republikanske hovedkvarter i Washington præsenterede Giuliani, Powell og Ellis resultaterne af Trumps advokats undersøgelser.
-De brugte maskiner fra Venezuela til at tælle resultaterne. “Vi bliver ligesom Venezuela,” sagde Giuliani.
Svindlen var mest udbredt i store byer med demokratisk styre.
Sidney Powell forklarede, hvordan Dominion blev opfundet i Venezuela af Hugo Chavez for at forhindre ham i at miste et valg i fremtiden. En whistleblower, der var sammen med Chavez, da Dominion-planen blev afsløret, er et vidne for Trumps hold.
Da dette vidne så udviklingen på valgaften i USA, forstod han, at det samme skete her: Stemmerne “vendes” fra Trump til Biden.
-Vi ville aldrig have fundet ud af, om det ikke var det faktum, at valgskredet for Trump var så stort, at det sprængte de skøn, der blev sat for, at Biden skulle vinde. Derfor måtte optællingen stoppes for at give de skyldige en chance for at kalibrere maskinerne igen.
-Deres kontorer i Toronto er blevet flyttet. De boede på de samme kontorer som George Soros i Toronto. En af lederne er Soros nr. 2 FN-officielle Derech Malloch-Brown.
-Smartmatics-ejere er skjult bag offshore-virksomheder.
Der har været en strøm af klager til føderale myndigheder om, hvor farligt og sårbart Smartmatic-systemet er over for manipulation lige siden 2006, da senator Maloney skrev til Hank Poulson. Powell åbner muligheden for, at CIA eller andre “tre bogstaver” enheder selv har brugt maskinerne til at påvirke valg rundt om i verden. Argentina siges at have været sådan en sag.
Patentindehaveren for Smartmatic, Eric Coomer, er tilhænger af og finansierer Antifa. Han kan høres i et travlt løfte Antifa om, at valget er i boksen, og at Trump vil tabe.
Powell siger, at det er en algoritme, der gør det muligt at tilsidesætte optællingen og vende stemmer efter eget valg. Det var også muligt at slette stemmer for Trump, og dette blev gjort i stor skala, siger Powell.
Manualen til Dominion-maskinerne er tilgængelig online, og de funktioner, der gør det muligt at skifte stemme, skjules ikke. Hvordan er det muligt, at disse maskiner fik lov til at komme ind i USA? Spurgte Powell.
– Vi rydder op. Vi bliver ryddet ud og fundet de skyldige, sagde Powell.
-Jeg er blevet kontaktet af mennesker over hele verden, der har fortalt mig, at lignende ting sker der. En af Dominions topledere var til stede i Detroit under optællingen og kontrollerede resultatet, sagde Powell.
Rudy er ikke nådig over for pressen, der ikke vil dække fidusen, men smigrer Biden. ”Hvis du ikke kan se historien, hvor stemmer ved et amerikansk valg tælles i Frankfurt og Spanien af et firma, der ejes af venner af Hugo Chavez og Maduro, er du i den forkerte branche,” sagde Giuliani.
1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened. Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.
2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties. In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.
3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them. Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.
4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots. Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.
5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines. Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.
6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first. Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.
7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems. Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.
8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros. Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas, and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)
9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted. Jenna Ellis argued that the media, had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.
Giuliani said that the campaign believed that enough votes were flawed — more than double the margins between Biden and Trump in key states — that the president had a path to victory.